Sunday 9 March 2014

Change your Browser into a notepad (sorta)

Hey, long time no see. I have been busy, you know with all the exams, projects and assignments. But, I did not forget you.

This little trick is super. Every now and then, when I surf the web, I like to collect little snippets of information. For this, I needed Notepad or Gedit. But, lately I have just been using the browser. With this trick you can change your browser into a notepad with almost the same functionality.

Here's how you do it:
  • Start your web browser.
  • In the URL Bar, type
data:text/html, <html contenteditable>
  •  Hit Enter and enjoy your new notepad.


That's it. But wait, this trick will work only if your browser supports HTML5. Well, most browsers do, so you  need not worry.

As Always thanks for reading and please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff that most try to do