Sunday 9 March 2014

Free Windows 7 Keys

Hey, there. You have Windows 7 installed right. Now, tell me is this the original deal or did you find a crack or a serial key or used RemoveWAT utility. Now, come on tell me.

Okay, you got where I am going with this. But did you know that when you downloaded the ISO for Windows 7, you already had the key (Seriously I mean it). I am gonna show you where it is:
  • Extract the ISO using any tool you like
  • Go to Sources Folder and open it
  • Search for a configuration file named PRODUCT or a file named PRODUCT.ini

  • Open it in notepad and scroll down.
  • You will get all the keys for different Windows.
I haven't used any of these keys. If you do, let us know if it works.

As always thanks for reading and please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff that most try to do