Tuesday 27 May 2014

Turn your Web Browser into a Calculator

Hey, there. I know I have been gone a long while now. College. But, I still surfed the net and for you guys found a new neat trick.

As the title tells you can convert your web browser into a handy calculator. Now, don't go jumping and start finding complex calculations. I mean, dude, it does not go beyond a simple calculator. So, without further ado, here is the how-to (rhymes):
  • Start your web browser
  • Start console (If there are many consoles, just start any one. I used Web Console.)
  • Now, just do your calculations..

I just tested it out with firefox portable. Now, I am gonna list shortcuts to open the console for the three most commonly used web browsers. Sorry, can't list them all.

For Firefox, press Ctrl + Alt + K

For Google Chrome, press Ctrl + Alt + J

For Opera, press Ctrl + Alt + I

If you are using the Mac Keyboard, then replace Ctrl with Command.

As Always, thanks for reading and please comment. If I have made a mistake, then please let me know by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff that most try to do